Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21st Email

I am still in Morganton, but Elder J will be transferred tomorrow. Normally, I won't know who my new companion is, but I found out who he is. His name is Elder Lyman and no it's not Alex Lyman. Yesterday we went to a family members house named the Wheelers. Brother Wheeler gave both Elder J and myself a priesthood blessing. If missionaries eat at the Wheelers, Sister Wheeler won't let them leave unless they bring some food from the pantry.

Right now, we have six people with baptismal dates. When I first came to Morganton, we had almost nobody to teach, but now we filled our teaching pool and have six people with baptismal dates.
I sent Annalina and Joseph with a letter and a couple of drawings that they'll like.

I hope you get to meet Bishop Austin, because I gave him my memory card. Bishop Austin told me that BYU Idaho was flooded. I hope the school is still okay. And congrats for graduating!

From, Elder Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment